Thursday, March 24, 2011

Maggie

My mission in the DR is one I will never forget. First off, lets just talk about the fact that we were a team of all girls. I'm the kind of girl who would much rather be hanging out with the guys playing sports because the girls stress me out too much, and there I was with 7 other girls! In a sense, God took me out of my comfort zone, and showed me so much through you ladies! Over the course of the trip, God blew my mind in too many ways to count. I really saw God in a much more real way than I ever have in my life. I found Him in his word, and he was speaking to me through his word. It was incredible! The people I met in the DR will remain with me always, they may not know it... but they have made such an impact on my life, and everyone I tell my story to. All I can say is wow. What an incredible experience. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

Chuck Kemp said...

Just now reading this Maggie... Awesome!! :D