Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Irene

Since I returned from South Africa, I have definitely felt satan trying to push me away from God. Its kind of making me feel stronger though because I'm not giving in. I am reading Ephesians now with my small group and since I have been back it has been helping me alot. Especially in chapter 6, verses 10-11 "Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes." It's amazing how God can inspire a person. I feel God teachig me whats the next step to becoming a leader too. Little things like respecting your parents and people in general. Little things like that are things I need to work on in order to be a good leader because I need to lead others to do the things God wants them to do.

1 comment:

tammy said...

I know the Lord will show you the way. You have made an influence in your families lives. Even if some do not realize it. Keep up what you started and NEVER quit.