Monday, March 7, 2011

Ashlee

I have been planted on a firm foundation on Jesus, my rock and salvation, in the pass 3 or 4 years, but i was challenged as I left "the City" on the way back the the USA, the old Ashlee wanted to come back. I left Ashlee of the past behind me, the girl who was afraid and feared what would happen the next day. The girl who didn't want to go home and face reality, she built on a sandy foundation. Growing up knowing Jesus, but not having a personal relationship with him or accepting him as her own. I have embraced my rock foundation and I am holding on to Jesus. I don't want to go back to the way I was. I want to continue to grow in Christ. Lives have shown me that my foundation is rooted i can't let go of my faith or my hope in Christ. That he will see me through all my pain and struggles that i have to face. I get a chance to live my daily life praising him and having my foundation planted in him.

No comments: