Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bekah Q

When i traveled to the Dominican Republic I prayed that God would put someone in my path to winess to or to encourage. Although he did that many times he also put me in Ina's path. Ina was the missionary we worked with in the village of Cercadillo. She encouraged me to be more interested in missions and listening to what God has to tell me. Also, she shared her testimony with us and it impacted me to be a better disciple of God. She told us aout how she wasn't sure of what God wanted her to do but she kept waiting. She ended up noticing that she was telling him what she should do instead of listening to him and being patient. This impacted me because this is my Junior year and im trying to figure out what im going to do with the rest of my life. And my heart was set on medical careers as well as missions. I have been trying to figure it out myself but i need to understand that i need to give it to God. "Thy will be done". Not my will! I have been praying more about it and God has not clearly shown me but i know he will. And i want to live my life that is pleasing to him. I thank God for letting us meet Ina, because she impacted me with her story and im sure she has impacted many others.

No comments: