Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Take Off

Quest 13 teams: SA and City arrived at the Rice Lodge tonight and after a brief orientation settled in. The SA team will depart the lodge at 4:30 AM for Logan airport. The City team will follow later in the morning. Excitment is high.

Pray team members will be able to sleep during portions of their flights. Both groups arrive during the day on Thursday and jump right into exploring their surroundings.

The DR team will arrive at the lodge late afternoon on Wednesday and depart for Logan at 6 PM. They have an overnight flight and arrive VERY early Thursday morning. After a few hours of sleep they will kick off their Quest experience.

We are looking forward to you following our journey. Each group will have different levels of access to the internet. All groups will post as soon as they have the opportunity to let you know they have arrived at their destination.

Off to bed for a short sleep!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels Quest Teams. I'm looking forward to your stories about God's Work through each of you.
God Bless,
Nance

Patricia said...

And you may have thought that just because my daughter is not on this Quest adventure that I would not keep up with you. Hah! :) My prayers will continue to include all of you on these outreaches to the world, and more importantly, on these journeys into your selves. May Christ be exalted in and through you.

Alison said...

I'm so excited for Q13 to be headed on their way! My prayers are with all of the Questies, the leaders, and all of the people who you will minister to and who will be ministering to you. 5 years later and I still remember all of the wonderful people I met and the great things God did on my Quest trip. Marilyn and Patrick, I'm so proud and excited for the two of you, and I can't wait to see you guys when you get back and hear all about it!

Step out of your comfort zones and don't try to suppress what the Holy Spirit moves you to do!

Unknown said...

Praying for you all as your travel and while you are there. Stay open to all the ways God is going to use you, and all He is going to show you. Can't wait to hear your stories when you return.

Bonham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonham said...

Q13!! I have been thinking about you all day! Praying for health, strength and safety! So excited to hear about what the Lord is going to do through all of you!

Hana said...

Have a safe trip. God be with you and bless you. I'm looking forward to hear all your stories.
Hana