Thursday, February 24, 2011

City team packed and ready

It is 1:30 am local time and we are packed. Our shuttle to the airport will be here in just over an hour. some of the team are resting others playing cards in the lobby.

We had a great day to wrap up our visit. We got up early and took in one more museum before visiting another campus. Our local friends had a time of debrief with us and then a couple and their two children who used to live in New England joined us for dinner.

We said our good-byes to E & L. We hope to see them again soon.

Looking forward to returning home. City Team

2 comments:

Shelley Williamson said...

I'm praying for you guys and trusting that God will bring you all home safely.

I love you, Dean!

Gina Wilson said...

I know you are already in the air. I am on my knees praying for your safe return. Love you Kika.